To Our Belli & Streit Orthodontics Patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. During this shut down period, we have worked non-stop to make sure
that when the time came to re-open our doors, we would be ready.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and our team safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
We understand that many of you have waited a long time for your appointment. It is our intention to see you or your child as quickly as possible for an appointment, as long as it’s done in a safe manner. Our scheduling team is working through our backlog to reschedule appointments. We are aware of everyone who will need an appointment over the next several weeks, and will be proactively reaching out to you to schedule. Please continue to be patient with us.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team. For example:
- For adult patients, please plan to attend your appointment alone.
- A parent/guardian may accompany a child into the office. We request that for all new patient exams a parent/guardian be present.
- Please let us know when you have arrived at our office by texting the name of the patient to 330-673-6411.
- We will confirm your arrival with a phone call and have some pre-screening health questions to review as well as a temperature check prior to anyone entering our office.
- Please wear a mask into the office. A cloth mask or bandanna is acceptable. If you do not have a mask, our office will ask that you wear one we provide.
- We will ask anyone entering our office to use hand sanitizer once they enter.
- At this time, communal waiting room items have been removed and the brushing station will be closed. Please brush and floss prior to coming to your appointment.
- A team member will call you at the end of your child’s appointment to review what was done and get your child scheduled for his or her next visit.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing between patients. To still provide you with many scheduling options, our team is working more days and longer hours with your safety as our top priority.
We appreciate you working with us to make sure the care you and your children receive at our office is as safe as possible. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Stephen Belli, Dr. Laura Streit and Team