Meet Stephen Belli, D.D.S., M.S.
Dr. Belli has earned the respect of many local doctors, having treated many of them and their families. As an educator and nationally recognized leader, Dr. Belli continues to share his experience and dedication to the advancement of orthodontics.
Dr. Belli received his undergraduate, dental, and specialty training at The Ohio State University, and has been creating beautiful smiles in the Kent community for more than 25 years.
Dr. Belli has many professional affiliations, including:
- Akron Children’s Hospital Facial Deformity and Cleft Palate Team
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Council of Membership and Ethics Chairman
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- Fellow, International College of Dentists
Outside of the Office
Dr. Belli treasures the time he spends traveling with his wife and three adult children. He also enjoys snow skiing, cycling, and running, and has completed three Boston Marathons.