Dear Patients and Parents:
As we adjust to the new normal of living with the coronavirus, the guidelines for public safety continue to be refined.
We have noticed that some are becoming more complacent with precautions that prevent the spread of the virus. We want to assure you that we are not! We are more diligent than ever and are taking every precaution possible to ensure the health of our patients and our orthodontic team.
As a reminder, this is a SUMMARY OF CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS WE HAVE MADE:
- Increased spacing between clinical chairs and refined patient flow to allow social distancing.
- Added Aerus® air filters throughout our office which are described as the most powerful air and surface purification available in the industry.
- Enhanced prescreening for every person who enters our office.
- Enhanced and ongoing OSHA training for our entire team.
- Continued sterilization of instruments using the latest technology.
- Increased electronic and phone communication with parents in order to limit individual traffic inside our office and minimize potential risks to all.
While we are doing everything in our power to protect you, we also ask for your cooperation in making our office environment a safe one when you visit us.
One thing that is becoming increasingly important is we must continue to limit non-patient individuals who enter our office. It is critical to the health and safety of everyone. There will be appointments when our doctors will invite you into the office. Parents are permitted in our clinic area only if requested to do so by our doctors or our team members.
Parents, rest assured that our doctors and our team are always available to keep you updated on your child’s progress and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we continue to work towards our primary goal which is creating beautiful, healthy smiles in a comfortable, fun, and safe environment.
Thank you for choosing us.
Stephen J. Belli, DDS, MS | Laura M. Streit DDS, MSD